 Robotics / 23575
  Re: FLL not allowing NQC

(...) I took a hard look at the rules for the last DARPA competition. That was then I discovered that it is a shining example of a highly biased competition. You cannot just show up and compete. You can only compete if you can demonstrate that your (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: FLL not allowing NQC

Actually, I had spent some time musing whether RCXs in tandem could be used for the DARPA competition (haven't looked at the rules, tho), because I was wondering if this would be a fun challenge for an advanced class... If Labview can run the Mars (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)