 Robotics / 23552
    Re: GBC does nothing for me —Danny Staple
   On Sun, February 27, 2005 10:20 pm, Mark Bellis said: <snip...> (...) Actually - I have to say, I find your examples of custom parts very interesting. Given the number of times I have thought that I wish Lego had made a brick like that.. I wonder if (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: GBC does nothing for me —Steve Lane
   (...) What I'd like to see are corner parts that blend existing parts together, Say a 45 degree slope in one direction and a shallower slope in the other direction. I could also do with corner pieces for quarter round parts. Steve (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)