 Robotics / 2353
RE: Anyone going to GDC in San Jose?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 17:49:48 GMT

I am not going to be at the GDC, but I think that this kind of rules create
a policy about a possible RCX combat.

David

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Nate Burgess [mailto:nate@quantum3d.com]
Enviado el: Lunes 4 de Enero de 1999 10:31 PM
Para: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Asunto: Anyone going to GDC in San Jose?

Hello,
I am planning a completely UNOFFICIAL Mindstorms "robot fighting" event
during the
Game Developers Conference this March in San Jose, CA. I have attached the
current
draft of the tournament rules in ASCII format. Note that the rules make
this event a lot
less physically damaging than the SRL or Robot Wars events, so there
shouldn't be
anyone leaving with handfuls of broken Legos.

If anyone is interested in such an event, please respond directly to me.
Thanks,
Nate Burgess

Disclaimer: The aforementioned event is NOT sanctioned by the
LEGO Group or
representative of their opinions in any way. Every word here is my own.