 Robotics / 23522
    Re: Great Ball Contraption modules —Danny Staple
   Philo, How about showing a vid of the two modules the other way - with the hailfire feeding the sweeper. That would mean you get see a vid of the sweeper doings it thing more often. I love these ball contraptions - I am currently teaching my group (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Great Ball Contraption modules —Tobbe Arnesson
     Philo, those are great! (...) Inspiration overload found here: (URL) regards, /Tobbe (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

         Re: Great Ball Contraption modules —Danny Staple
     I will admit to having spent a huge amount of time on the kugelbahn site. The kids love some of it, but find it a bit abstract, compared with the raw videos which were on Steve's site before the bandwidth was pulled. They did have a few ideas, and I (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Great Ball Contraption modules —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) You asked for it... here it is! (URL) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Great Ball Contraption modules —Geoffrey Hyde
   Philippe - I seem to be having some kind of problems with getting Internet Explorer to feed the file in question to realplayer, which seems unable to find the file I point it to. It's presumably because of some wacky configuration in IE or (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)