 Robotics / 23499
Re: Lift Systems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:15:28 GMT

Well, my S.O. robot won the first invitational in Ohio, so here's my
advice to you that can be applied to just about every aspect of Robot
Ramble design *except* for the drive system: NO LEGOS for anything that
requires stability.

The tread setup works *really* well for the drive system, but only if