 Robotics / 2344
    Re: Is Super Car Y2K Compliant? [was: is Mindstorm/RCX Y2K Compliant???] —Joe Greene
   Um. Cyberia.. I discovered to my dismay, that the Lego IR tower and software on windows is touchier about IRQ than Linux is about PnP devices. My tower will only work on Com2 because my Mouse is on COM1 (IRQ4) and my modem is COM3(IRQ4), if I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Is Super Car Y2K Compliant? [was: is Mindstorm/RCX Y2K Compliant???]
   lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com (Joe Greene) said the following on the auspicious date of 99-01-05: (...) Another possibility might be to put the modem on another IRQ if it's an internal modem. I did this with one system -- put the modem and parallel (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)