 Robotics / 23414
23413  |  23415
Subject:
Running Mindstorms 1.5 on XP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:00:53 GMT

Hi.

I've been searching the net and lugnet to try and find a solution to a problem I
have, but I've come up short. I really hope somebody on this group can be of
assistance.

When I try to install my Mindstorms 1.5 cd on my computer running XP, I'm told
that the program I'm trying to install is not made to be run under NT. I guess
this is because XP is multithreaded while Windows 98 (which was the OS I was
running Mindstorms on last year) isn't.

Is it possible for me to fix this either via an upgrade or some other trick?

Best wishes
-Elf-
http://www.elfworld.org/