 Robotics / 23354
  Re: Communicate RCX2 with Spybot

(...) I don't have useful information to add, but an additional question along these lines. I have an RCX 1.5 and no tower. But I do have a complete spybotics set. Can I send programing to the RCX thrue the spybot or spybot cable? Mat (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Communicate RCX2 with Spybot

(...) No you can't talk to the RCX brick using the Spybot cable and you can't send programming from a computer through the Spybot and to the RCX. The first is an absolute "No". The second is a nearly absolute "No" since it is theoretically possible (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)