 Robotics / 23213
    Re: RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits —Stef Mientki
   sorry my lego pages are mess , but does this help ? (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits —Mark Bellis
   (...) Stef, Please feel free to include my schematic in your page. Perhaps it fills a couple of gaps left by those already there. Mark (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits —Stef Mientki
   (...) Thanks Mark, it's on my page, but as I said it's mess, so it's on a slightly different page: (URL) hope to rearrange my Lego Website in one of the next months, but first I've to write a decent html editor ;-) cheers, Stef (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits —Mark Bellis
   (...) Here's the (hopefully) finished circuit diagram for the IR Transceiver, complete with semiconductor component types and bold lines. I changed the supply rail voltage to concide with the zener diode voltage. There's also a space on the board (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)