 Robotics / 23205
    Re: Should the USB Tower have a light? —Dirk Hoff
   (...) I was just now looking at the SDK for the first time. Just to further elaborate on what John wrote, the "LEGO USB Tower Interface Reference.pdf" says: The user will see the green indicator LED switched on when the Tower: 1. Is powered and has (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Should the USB Tower have a light? —Jeff Small
   (...) Dirk, John, Thanks so much for the reply. I had changed some info and needed to wait before posting again, so I had a chance to check a couple of things... Okay, this was weird. I had powered up my laptop. I went to plug in the USB Tower, and (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)