 Robotics / 23178
23177  |  23179
Subject:
Some new Mindstorms MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:37:22 GMT

I have posted a few new Mindstorms MOC's to my site...  Specifically, TrackerBot
and PicoCam which use a custom DIRPD sensor, 3 Cybermaster touch sensors and a
wireless colour pinhole camera.

Have a look and don't forget to drop a line in my guestbook...

And for the record - I don't care much about colour changes and related
politics.  I just make robots...  more colours to choose from as far as I am
concerned. :-)

Happy Holidays.

http://www.astolfo.com/

Dave