 Robotics / 2313
  Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.

(...) I have been able to change batteries without losing firmware or programs. Just line the new batteries up in the correct orientation, flip all the old ones out (it helps to have the +ve end such that your thumb goes to the larger gap there) and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.

(...) Whereas I have lost it several times form turning the RCX off.. a real pain. Jasper (25 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)