 Robotics / 23098
  how to measure rpm?

Hi Anybody has some nqc example on how to measure a motor rotations per second on a motor with a rotation sensor? TIA, Patrick Levy (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: how to measure rpm?

(...) Are you trying to measure this as part of a program doing something else or are you simply trying to qualify motors. (I do that, write the 9v rpms on the underneath of each motor so I can select matched pairs/quads.) If you are trying to (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)