 Robotics / 23095
Re: Errors while installing brickOS 0.2.6.10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 21:55:25 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Chih-Chieh Wang wrote:
Hi,
I am a newbie. I have encountered some errors while installing brickOS 0.2.6.10.
http://brickos.sourceforge.net/docs/INSTALL-cygwin.html
Did anyone encounter the same problems before?

I highly recommend that you use my cygwin and brickOS installers.  If you use
them you will more than likely be up and running with brickOS in a matter of
minutes.

See my BricxCC page at

http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/

Here are links to the two installers: