 Robotics / 23063
  Re: Compact synchro Drive

In lugnet.robotics, Patrick Levy wrote: [snip] (...) unique. I have always had a problem with the durability of the synchro designs out there. Is your design able to handle a large amount of weight? My designs for synchro drives have always used the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Compact synchro Drive

Yhe steering mechanism is very strong, and i am sure it can handle twice the actual weight. But i'am not sure about the traction mechanism, because it have a lot of friction on the axles and more gear mesh than i would like. But this is only the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)