 Robotics / 23055
  Re: Compact synchro Drive

(...) The images comes in popup window, just cut off your popup killer! (and be patient too, the site is quite slow...) Congratulations, Patrick, building such a compact design is not easy! My only restriction concerns stability, with the weight of (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Compact synchro Drive

(...) Ok, Ok, i move it from a better without popups.... It will not happen anymore... (...) only (...) It´s i´am not intirely happy with this too. I work a lot to reduce it´s height, but the gear reductions take a lot room. If i could eliminate the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)