 Robotics / 23026
  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

(...) I've uploaded an early test release of BricxCC and NQC which work with the new firmware Dick has made available. It isn't an official release at this point, but it can be used for testing purposes. Everything is subject to change based on (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

(...) BricxCC and NQC with support for Dick Swan's enhanced firmware. If you know where it is go get it. If you don't, you can email me and I'll send you the link. This version has preliminary support for 256 global variables. BricxCC has some cool (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)