 Robotics / 2302
Re: legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 01:14:12 GMT

MwalimuB@aol.com writes:
> OK.  So I'd like to try the legOS, but aside from the daunting task of
> downloading 15+ megabytes, I am unfamiliar with the compression types - TGZ
> (????).  Any help here for getting and running this on my WIN95 machine???

It's a gzipped tar file.  Usually it's .tar.gz, but it's been
compressed to fit into DOS's 3-character extension, hence .TGZ.
Probably not much hope of using it under Wind95 (I can't bring myself
to say "win95".  "lose95" is much better, but more confusing).

--
-russ nelson <rn-sig@crynwr.com>  http://crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr supports Open Source(tm) Software| PGPok |   There is good evidence