 Robotics / 23010
Re: How to build Leds?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:23:42 GMT

How about some LED bricks already built for you?
http://www.hitechnic.com/Lightbrick.htm

"Patrick Levy" <omiccron@uol.com.br> wrote in message
Hi,

I need to build some leds to use with RCX. Can anyone point some good
resource on how to do that? I need to know wath is the best components i
may
use with RCX. (like leds and resitor specs)

And if i  build some kind of lantern to use with rcx, what kind of lamp i
may use? just a 9.0Volt lamp? is there further considerations i may know
when i will build it?

Thanks for any sugestions,

Patrick Levy
http://www.omiccron.com.br/lego