 Robotics / 230
  Re: Controling LEGO trains via Decta Control Lab

I was hoping someone would post a solution to the software platform. I would even kill for just the low level API to the control lab direct and write my own Visual Basic OCX for it. The LOGO development environment is a bit forgien to me and is (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Controling LEGO trains via Decta Control Lab

I don't know if this is the type of program you are looking for, but there is a graphical programming environment called "LEGO Engineer" on the following site: (URL) stumbled across it while looking for any information on the Control Lab itself. It (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)