 Robotics / 22999
    RCX and MATLAB —Alex
   Hi, This may sounds like a stupid idea but I am just curious, has anybody interface RCX or Spybot with MATLAB. I am just planning to analyze the inputs from robots and sending a signal based on the analyzed results. If anybody could give me a (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX and MATLAB —Lester Witter
     (...) Type RCX MATLAB into google and you get hits, some are: (URL) lego8) : (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX and MATLAB —Cristian Radu
   Hi, This would be a feedback loop with matlab operating as a BIG controller. I also am interested in *specific* solutions of this problem too, if somebody can point them out. It seems to me that inputs into matlab's simulink or so over IR ports (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)