 Robotics / 22994
  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:I6t5LD.1C8J@lugnet.com... (...) Replacement firmware is up to 100 times faster than the Lego supplied firmware. Lego firmware typically takes 3.2 milliseconds per opcode. In enhanced (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

(...) I hope you didn't took the "too good to be true" as a criticism - it was only an amazement mark!. BTW, is the 10x version a slow down of 100x one, or is it an older, less optimized version? (once again, I'm not criticizing, I fairly well (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

Hi Dick, Congratulations on your fabulous effort! I'm always pleased to find out about people who can get down and dirty at the hardware/software interface. Had you thought about the community developing a test plan for verifying LEGO firmware? (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)