 Robotics / 22979
    Access Ideas was: RE: OT Re: Don't forget to VOTE !!!! —Liz Bilbro
   Well, a note from the accused self-centered, SPAM-generating democracy-proponent who usually lurks ... My older FIRST LEGO League team is really having a blast with the handicap/limited access scenario for FLL. I think I read there are over 4,000 (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Access Ideas was: RE: OT Re: Don't forget to VOTE !!!! —Liz Bilbro
   BTW, my info re: self-centered in my reply was not actually to Dave, but kinda set off by the multiple emails I got privately. Sorry, got to thinking Dave would think I was replying to his post as far as the "self-centered," and I wasn't really... (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)