 Robotics / 22947
    RE: Best / cheapest way to buy Mindstorms
   I heard an interview on NPR with a Lego exec about the time Spybots were introduced. He said that as the technology gets more sophisticated they think that the robotic/electronic bits will be in more and more of the Lego sets--as interchangeable (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Don't forget to VOTE !!!! —Liz Bilbro
     This is a non-partisan reminder. If you haven't taken advantage of early voting, please vote today! And encourage others and help them get to the polls to vote!!! Hoping the US sets voter turnout records this year, Liz (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Best / cheapest way to buy Mindstorms —Liz Bilbro
   I picked up two sets yesterday at my TRU here in Lubbock, Texas. They were green-tagged and the price-checker didn't even pull them up as being in the computer. They had to go to a check-out stand and do some finagling. They were set aside in 15 (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)