 Robotics / 22946
RE: Best / cheapest way to buy Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 19:24:46 GMT

I was just at one of the Lego Outlet stores near me and they didn't
have any mindstorms except for a couple of RIS 2.0's. I asked the guy
behind the counter & he said he didn't have anything on order and didn't
know of anything in the works. :-(
I sure hope LEGO doesn't kill mindstorms & is fazing them out :'( .
    Sorry for the bad news guys.
-Yo