 Robotics / 22943
    Re: BricxCC & downloading NQC programs failing —Ross Crawford
   (...) See that is what makes Lugnet such a great resource! I finally decided to try out Bricxcc/NQC (after using BrickOS on Linux) and it worked fine when I was just downloading short "Hello World" programs, but I pretty soon ran into this problem (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: BricxCC & downloading NQC programs failing —Ken Whaley
   (...) [snip, adjust timeouts] (...) I'm getting the same error with my Scout and Bricxcc/NQC for downloading programs, the direct control works fine. I found that having fresh batteries helped in getting programs to download successfully. I'll try (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)