 Robotics / 2293
  ideas?

Chris and Mike - ideas? This is from a guy whose email is lego-robotics@crynwr.com, Marco Alpert: I finally got Robolab yesterday and have been playing around with it (on a Mac). I immediately added the "Extras" per the instructions, but have been (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ideas?

This should have worked - are you sure that you replaced your old Menus folder with the one in the extras folder? see ya (...) Associate Professor Department of Mechanical Engineering Tufts University Medford, MA 02155 email: crogers@tufts.edu (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)