 Robotics / 2293
2292  |  2294
Subject:
ideas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 23:22:58 GMT

Chris and Mike -

ideas?

This is from a guy whose email is lego-robotics@crynwr.com, Marco Alpert:

I finally got Robolab yesterday and have been playing around with it (on
a Mac).  I immediately added the "Extras" per the instructions, but have
been unable to get the promised extra Container commands - AND, OR, ABS
and sgn to show up in the Containers menu.  All the other extra features
show up ok.

Poking around in the various folders I found .vi files that refer to the
those commands and opening them even displays windows that describe the
commands, but no luck making them appear in the menu.  Has anyone else
gotten them to appear?  Or is it (as usual) just me?

TIA

-Ben

--<-@--<-@--<-@--<-@--<-@--<-@--<-@--<-@--<-@

Ben Erwin
Center for Engineering Educational Outreach
Tufts University
(617) 628-5000 x5888
berwin@tufts.edu

personal