 Robotics / 22904
  Re: Mindstorms in Macworld Magazine

(...) Magazine...I (...) check Do you have permission from the publisher to reprint it in this fashion? It would be better if you simply checked for a link on the publisher's web site, and if they have one, provide that. (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorms in Macworld Magazine

I did a search just now and turned up several other articles, but not this one. I didn't think it was an issue to scan in this little national highlight of Lugnet for others to check out. If there is a major problem and I need to worry about (...) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorms in Macworld Magazine

It's online officially now: (URL) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)