 Robotics / 22864
  Re: Lego Compatible (was Re: JCX and Legos...)

Wayne (...) Me too. My "Brainibot" - an ultra-cheap robot - has sold between 1000 and 2000 and I still haven't recovered my development costs. If I add it up, I'd have been better off working at MacDonalds. However my next project ... At least now (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)