 Robotics / 22857
    Re: Lego Compatible (was Re: JCX and Legos...) —PeterBalch
    Wayne (...) I don't know how other people feel but I quite like announcements of new products. I don't suppose there are enough to swamp this newsgroup. (...) Any words of wisdom? Every time I meet someone who's designing and selling robotic stuff (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego Compatible (was Re: JCX and Legos...) —Wayne Gramlich
   (...) [snip advertisement warning] (...) Peter: I, too, am one of the many people who has invested far more time and money on a robotics product line than I have received back in renumeration. For me, I did not get into a robotics product line (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)