 Robotics / 2273
    Re: The Handyboard (was Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.) —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) Encasing it in a LEGO brick would make it far more resilient and reduce the chances of dust, etc, contaminating the circuit board. Further, if it were pluggable into regular LEGO bricks, the model would not *demand* construction oriented (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The Handyboard (was Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.) —Nick Taylor
   I apologize for offending you with my response. My intention was to help you solve what appeared to be a problem. - - - Nick - - - (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The Handyboard (was Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.) —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) No offense was taken. I did not intend to imply that any had been. I was merely attempting to refocus on the original issue... modularity. Your advice and instructions are quite valuable to those who would be interested in going that route. It (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)