 Robotics / 22708
    Re: Competitive MINDSTORMS: try again... —Chio Siong Soh
   (...) Yes, it'll be good to see just how the robots described in the book stand up in actual competitions. And I'm looking forward to seeing someone beat Steve for a change. He's been winning far too many medals ;-) C S (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Competitive MINDSTORMS: try again... —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) :) I welcome the challenge. (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)