 Robotics / 22671
  Competitive MINDSTORMS: Take the robotic sumo survey!

Hello all, When I made my announcement for my book, I failed to mention the survey I have created! On the front page of the competitive MINDSTORMS web site is a survey, which asks, "How much do YOU know about LEGO MINDSTORMS robotic sumo?" I've been (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)