 Robotics / 22668
Re: Sumo videos anywhere?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:32:02 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Joe Strout wrote:
The current threads have got me curious about LEGO sumo.  I'd really like to see
some real action... can anyone point me to any movies of past sumo events?

http://www.24tooth.com/Movies.html

The movies listed under "sumo-bot __" are older videos.  ALL the robots listed
under "Robots" are newer sumo videos.

Jona has done a good job with that site, so you can find quite a bit of
information about robots listed there.

Steve