 Robotics / 22658
  Re: Range of RCX sound production

(...) Wow! Thanks for verifying my ears <grin>. BTW, where is the Kekoa Proudfoot's ROM description of this (is it on the Mindstorms Internals page, and I just missed it)? (...) Thanks, and for what I had in mind, it was not worth hacking H8 code (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Range of RCX sound production

(...) Here it is. (URL) (...) You're welcome, Kevin (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)