 Robotics / 22647
HiTechnic: extremely cool parts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 02:49:09 GMT

You probably all know about this, but it was news to me, and took me two
days of searching to stumble across it...

HiTechnic Products: <http://www.hitechnic.com/>

These guys make a variety of 9V LEGO-compatible sensors, lights, and
other gizmos, including remote control units (let you control four motor
outputs wirelessly, without an RCX!), a flasher unit (converts a steady
signal into a periodic one that flashes at a rate you control), and lots
of other amazingly cool goodies.

Unfortunately they seem to be swamped with a backlog of orders, and are
not accepting new orders at this time.  But I'm sure they'll appreciate
encouragement.  They have a form you can fill out to indicate which
products interest you, and suggest any additional products you'd like to
see.

[I'm not associated with them in any way; I just think that what they're
doing is very cool and I suspect others here will think so too!]

|    Joseph J. Strout         Check out the Mac Web Directory:     |
|    joe@strout.net           http://www.macwebdir.com             |