 Robotics / 226
    Mindstorms A/D, 8 bit or 10 ? —Jason S. Mantor
   OK, I just got a Mindstorms this yesterday and I've been surfing the various web pages about it (Lots of good info!) and I came across something odd. The specs for the microprocessor say it has 8 bit A/D's (Analog to digital converters), but the raw (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)