 Robotics / 22588
    lego-robotics administrivia —Russell Nelson
   This list is under severe attack by spammers. You probably haven't noticed because the list is moderated for anyone who isn't subscribed to the list. This moderation is taking up too much of my time. I'm making technical changes which should make my (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics)