 Robotics / 22588
22587  |  22589
Subject:
lego-robotics administrivia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:44:07 GMT

This list is under severe attack by spammers.  You probably haven't
noticed because the list is moderated for anyone who isn't subscribed
to the list.  This moderation is taking up too much of my time.  I'm
making technical changes which should make my life easier and still
keep spam off the list.  This message is a test.  I may need to send
more test messages; if so, please forgive and ignore.

--
--My blog is at angry-economist.russnelson.com  | The USA has turned into a
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | people that are afraid of