 Robotics / 22573
22572  |  22574
Subject:
Repairing small 9v battery box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 12:32:56 GMT

   I've got one recently off od Bricklink, and it seems not to be working. Yes,
new battery, yes, battery works in other small 9v boxes, yes, I made sure it was
cool (thermal protection). Any ideas? Any suggestions how to troubleshoot or fix
it, *without* destroying it? Is there a non-destructive disassembly method?
   While we're at it, what's the max currrent (sustained) these can take before
the thermal protection cuts in? Brief tests show it's less than 5 amps...

--
Brian Davis