 Robotics / 22546
  Re: RCX and Micro Scout Communication

(...) So, for instance, if I want to use a spybot to control something else, what VLL codes I can to use? Can it also get info back from the other controller? Can VLL be used to make the spybot talk to some other microcontroller like OOPIC or (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX and Micro Scout Communication

(...) Gabe, Did you see my other post in this thread? (URL) includes a link to the VLL data format. Using that, it shouldn't be hard to build something that can "talk" VLL to a Spybot. You'd be able to send messages (a number from 1 to 127) from the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics)