 Robotics / 22545
  New RCX alternative ?

Hi,All I just got this in my email. It appears that there is a new, more powerful alternative to the RCX available : ) Check out the XRC here : (URL) not affiliated with Charmed Labs in any way, other than being a happy customer. I had purchased an (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics)