 Robotics / 22545
22544  |  22546
Subject:
New RCX alternative ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:52:41 GMT

Hi,All
     I just got this in my email.  It appears that there is a new, more
powerful alternative to the RCX available : )

Check out the XRC here :
http://www.charmedlabs.com/xportrobot.htm

I'm not affiliated with Charmed Labs in any way, other than being a
happy customer.  I had purchased an Xport to try and do this myself, but
  my EE skills are pathetic : (

It's kinda' pricey (GBA_SP $99 + XRC Starter Kit $270) but IMHO it looks
like it's got a lot of potential.  They even list IR sensors, a
bluetooth module, and LEGO(R) compatible Omni-Wheels (comming 7/04)

-JSM