 Robotics / 22535
    VLL Codes —Mark Bellis
   Thanks for the info about VLL, following my earlier questions. I've read the document on programming the Micro Scout. Since the Code Pilot and Micro Scout both use the same VLL code format, and a couple of the same codes (0 = forward, 1 = reverse (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: VLL Codes —Alex Christensen
   (...) If you want to print out all the codes on one piece of letter sized paper, I have modified the file from (URL) to do so for the Codepilot. It is here (URL) in both Postscript and PDF format. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics)