 Robotics / 22541
Re: VLL Codes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 20:44:58 GMT

On Mon, 31 May 2004 21:55:46 +0000, Mark Bellis wrote:

Thanks for the info about VLL, following my earlier questions.  I've
read the document on programming the Micro Scout.

Since the Code Pilot and Micro Scout both use the same VLL code format,
and a couple of the same codes (0 = forward, 1 = reverse and beeps are
codes 4-8), are any other codes interchangeable between the two units?
I was considering printing extra bar codes for a code pilot, as I have
4!

If you want to print out all the codes on one piece of letter sized paper,
I have modified the file from <http://www.elecbrick.com/lego/> to do so
for the Codepilot. It is here <http://www.noif.net/~jac/pub/lego/> in both
Postscript and PDF format.

What does the Code instruction do in a Micro Scout (code 31)?

Mark