 Robotics / 22498
22497  |  22499
Subject:
I NEED YOUR HELP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 12:46:12 GMT

STRICTLY PERSONAL

My name is Mr.Christopher W. Pung a British Citizen, I am the Credit Manager in
a Bank here in the Republic of Benin. I am contacting you with regard to
transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased customer's account.

Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that everything has been taken
care off, and there is no risk in this transaction. I decided to contact you due
to the urgency of this tr
ansaction.

PROPOSITION;

I am the Account Officer of a foreigner who died in an Air Crash along with his
wife on the 31st October 1999 in an Egyptian Airline 990 with other passengers
on board. (Frederick M. Wong) You can confirm this from the website below which
was published b
y CNN.WEBSITE http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html

Since his death, none of his Next-of-Kins has come forward to put claims for
this money, because they all died in the same accident, himself and his wife
(May their soul rest in peace).

Though, the bank has made several publications to locate the family members, but
all was not successful. We cannot release the funds from his account unless
someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our
banking guidelin
es.

Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of
kin to the deceased, as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me
for the funds (US$35,000,000.00) to be released in your favour as the
beneficiary's next of kin.

Because after five years the money will be called back to the bank's treasury
account as unclaimed bills and the money shared amongst the Directors of the
Bank. So it was as a result of this, I conceived the idea of searching for a
Foreigner who can appl
y as the next of Kin/Beneficiary.

It may interest you to know that we have secured from the probate division an
Order of Mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business
endeavor by furnishing me with the following informations, if you are
interested.

1.A Beneficiary name? In order for me to prepare the documents for transfer of
the funds in your name.

2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers.

For our personal contact and mutual trust in each other. I shall be compensating
you with 25% on final conclusion of this project, and have set aside 5% for
expenses and 70% shall be for me becauase I intend to retire after the
conclusion of this transac
tion and can use my own share to establish and invest in your country.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, please endevour to contact me
immediately. Do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed on you.

I await your urgent mail to my personal Email:cpung@zwallet.com.

Regards,
Christopher Pung.