 Robotics / 22424
  Running RIS 2.0 on XP

I am very new to Robotics. We got RIS 2.0 a couple of days ago and have been working on getting it set up on the computer. Today I got the software (included with the set) running on my Windows 98 laptop, but I cannot get it to run on my Windows XP (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Running RIS 2.0 on XP

(...) The problem has to do with Hyperthreading on new systems. You can find info about the problem in these forums by searching for USB. Here are a couple of posts about the problem, the second is a fix. Good luck. (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)