 Robotics / 22419
Re: CSSOH Pneumatic Page?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 03:24:56 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Krieg wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Orion Pobursky wrote:
There are many references to the CSSOH Pneumatic Page with the URL of:
http://www.ozbricks.net/cssoh1/index.htm

I haven't been able to access it at above URL,  I tried a Google search but
everything leads back to the above URL.  Has this page been moved somewhere or
is it down permenantly?

-Orion

Hi Orion,

I could not find him either,so I contacted him and here it is...
http://www.fifth-r.com/cssoh1/

Thanks, Paul

Alas, the ozbricks.net server seems to be down - due to heavy deluge?

So the page has to be re-located once more to:
http://www.fifth-r.com/cssoh1/

Hopefully, there will not be the dreaded *Bandwith Limit Exceeded* problem yet
again.

--
C S Soh
http://www.fifth-r.com/cssoh1/