 Robotics / 22382
    Servo and brickOS —Soren Kristiansen
   Hi there Does anyone have any experience with brickOS and a servo motor? I would really like to connect a servo to the RCX. This is my first post, so I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. Regards, Soren (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Servo and brickOS —Mr S
     Soren, I'm not sure if this answers your questions, but try these links: (URL) or later, you would think LEGO would add a servo module to their 'gadget box' for the Mindstorms kit? (...) (URL) you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Small Business $15K Web Design (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Servo and brickOS —Ram Meenakshisundaram
   (...) Hi, I use the following interface from mindsensors: (URL) tried using BrickOS with this, but I dont see why it wouldnt work... Cheers, Ram (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics)